Saturday, June 13, 2015

Interruption of Music Babbling

The regular visitor to this site probably noticed that there have been no new posts for over a week.  The blog silence has nothing to do with a lack of interesting pop music, and everything to do with my mistakes and bad fortune riding my bicycle last Sunday.  Fatigue, a change in road conditions and lighting and a few other factors resulted in me flying over the handle bars and landing on my head and shoulder.  The result was two ambulance rides, a stay in the ICU of the regional trauma center, one operation, a concussion, a broken clavicle, six broken ribs, and a partially deflated and punctured lung.  It has taken this long to feel like thinking and writing about music.  I plan to ease back into it today.

2 comments:

Dan Cook said...

Get better, man. I love your blog!

Edoc said...

Sorry to hear that. Best wishes for a speedy recovery.